Download this user-friendly tool to help you collect and organize the grant-funded activities you must report on.
This database is an optional tool designed for the Culturally Specific Services grant program. Since the Underserved grant program utilizes the same progress reporting form, the same database may be used by grantees of both programs. This database collects data on the following questions on the progress reporting form:
- Training – (Q15, Q16, Q17)
- Community Education – (Q19, Q20, Q21)
- Products – (Q27)
- Victim Services – (Q32, Q33, Q34, Q35, Q36, Q37A, Q37B, Q37C, Q40)
- Hotline calls/information and referral – (Q38)
- Outreach to victims/survivors – (Q39).
A note about confidentiality
Grantees must independently ensure client confidentiality. For more information, view the Data Security Checklist (PDF) prepared by the National Network to End Domestic Violence.
Instructions for use
Once you download the database, save it (remember to note where your browser saves the file) and then follow these steps to install your database:
- Navigate to the location on your computer where your browser saved your downloaded file.
- Move the files in the folder to the location you wish to save them.
- Open the Access database titled “CLSSPdb1.0_BLANK.”
- For further instructions open the manual “CLSSPDBManual.pdf.”