Please note: VAWA MEI doesn’t provide services directly to the public. If you are in immediate danger, call 911. You can also find helpful contacts on OVW’s map of local resources or by calling one of the national hotlines.
Contact Information for OVW Grantees
PLEASE NOTE: The progress reporting deadline for all OVW programs has been deferred to April 15, 2021. The new deadline applies to:
- Discretionary program progress reports for the July-December 2020 period that normally would be due on Jan. 30
- Tribal COVID, FAST and Tribal SAUSA reports for the July-December 2020 period
- STOP Formula administrator reports (note: the deadline for submitting subgrantee data to VAWA MEI remains March 30)
- SASP Formula administrator reports (note: the deadline for submitting subgrantee data to VAWA MEI remains March 30).
VAWA MEI offers training, technical assistance, and consultation on collecting and reporting data related to OVW-funded activities. Call, email or use the form below to request technical assistance.
- VAWA MEI phone: 1-800-922-VAWA (8292)
- VAWA MEI email: email@example.com
We value customer service!
If you have requested assistance or information from our office and have not received a response within 48 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise that your concern will be addressed without further delay.