Tribal Jurisdiction Reporting Form
Download this form to complete your progress report. Be sure to save a copy to your desktop before entering data.
OVW grant recipients are statutorily required to report on grant-funded activities every six months. The progress report is due within 30 days of the end of the current reporting period. For the reporting period from January 1 – June 30, the deadline is July 30; for the reporting period from July 1 – December 31, the deadline is January 30.
Tribal Jurisdiction grantees will no longer complete their progress report via SurveyMonkey. Instead, please fill out the PDF reporting form from the VAWA MEI website (please click the VIEW FORM button above), then submit the PDF reporting form, as well as your Grant Goals & Objectives document, directly to JustGrants.
About the reporting process
- Download the Tribal Jurisdiction progress report PDF form from the VAWA MEI website and save it onto your desktop.
- Complete and validate the progress report.
- Complete a separate document (a Word or PDF file) that lists your project’s grant goals and objectives and your progress toward them. (See “About Question 71” below.)
- Upload the PDF of your report and your Grant Goals and Objectives document into your JustGrants account. Please note that only the person identified as the Grant Award Administrator in JustGrants can upload progress reports. This step must be completed by the report due date.
Steps to download, use and submit form (please also see video below):
- Click the “View PDF Form” button above and then save the form to your desktop.
- Close all internet browsers.
- Open your computer’s Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program.*
- With Adobe Reader DC open, go to “File,” select “Open,” and choose the fillable reporting form you saved to your desktop.
- Complete the form. (If you need to stop before you’re done, just save and close the form. To resume your work on it, just repeat steps 3 and 4 above.)
- Check the report by clicking the “Validate” button at the end of the form.
- Upload the validated form as an attachment in JustGrants. For guidance on how to do that, please see the JustGrants website’s Training: Performance Reporting page.
* If you need the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, please visit Adobe’s Get Reader page.
About Question 71
Question 71 (“Progress toward project goals”) requires each grantee to upload a separate document listing their project’s goals and objectives and their progress toward them as a Word or PDF file into their JustGrants account. The progress report is not complete without this document.
For more information about this step and to download a Goals & Objectives template, please click the link for “Tribal Jurisdiction Grant Goals Template” under “Related Tools & Resources” at the bottom of this page.
E-Learning Video: Using the Form
VAWA MEI JD2020 Learning Series: Using the Form (duration: 3:05) transcript
If you need a form for previous periods:
For reporting forms for previous periods, please click on the appropriate link below:
- January – June 2023 Reporting Form
- July – December 2022 Reporting Form
- January – June 2022 Reporting Form
Content revision date: 9/15/2023