Where do we report on trained professionals that are not listed in the categories of question 29?

Please categorize professionals in the existing training categories whenever possible, even if the category is not a perfect match to the professional’s job functions.  The “educators” category or the “student affairs staff” category can be used to capture not only professors and teachers, but also administrators and other types of professionals who are on campus and involved with students.  We recognize that some campus professionals still do not fit into these more general categories and those can be reported in the “other” category.