What types of vouchers can we report?

There are two types of vouchers you can report in this reporting form.

The first is a voucher for rental assistance/rent subsidy that is used to make a payment to a third-party owned unit(s).  Rent subsidies/vouchers are reported in q.9 and q.26.

The second is a voucher for support services independently chosen by the victim/survivor.  Support service vouchers are reported in q.30.