What is the difference between services reported in Civil Legal Advocacy and Civil Legal Assistance in question 30A?

Services provided by a grant-funded attorney or a grant-funded paralegal are reported in Civil Legal Assistance in q.30A. Any other legal advocacy services provided by a grant-funded staff member are reported as Civil Legal Advocacy in q.30A.