How do we fill out our progress report if we have an original grant award and a continuation grant award?

All OVW grantees are required to fill out one semi-annual progress report for each of their active grant awards. If you have an active original Tribal Jurisdiction grant award and have already received a continuation Tribal Jurisdiction grant award, you are required to complete a separate semi-annual progress report for the original grant and for the continuation grant.

Please note that you need to fill out two separate Tribal Jurisdiction Progress Reporting Forms and you need to complete two separate Grant Goals and Objective documents, even if you have not yet started using your continuation grant funds. If you have not started using your continuation grant funds, you only need to answer the mandatory questions on the report for that award.