How do we report the activities conducted by a grant-funded Licensed Attorney?

If you have a grant-funded Attorney, fill out the Legal Services section, questions 35 through 37. If your grant-funded Victim Advocate provides services up to a certain point and then refers a victim/survivor to a non-grant funded attorney, do not report the attorney services in the Legal Service section (because the attorney and the services being provided are not grant-funded).