How do we report a victim/survivor who is receiving support services while they are looking for a transitional housing unit with a grant-funded rent subsidy?

If this victim/survivor has been accepted into the transitional housing program, and you are providing support services while the victim is searching for a unit, report this victim as partially served.  In addition, report this survivor, any children, and any other dependents in q.21 as partially served due to lack of available housing.