How do we report a victim/survivor if we cannot provide the requested grant-funded housing due to our program owned/rented units being full, but we are able to provide support services?

Transitional Housing grant funds should not be used to provide support services to a victim/survivor if your program is not able to provide a transitional housing unit as well.  Therefore, these victim/survivors would be reported as not served.  In addition, report this survivor, any children, and any other dependents in q.21 as not served due to lack of available housing.  Report the reason “program reached capacity” in q.22.