How do we best determine which sections of the Tribal Governments form to fill out?

All grantees must complete the mandatory sections on the form: Sections B, F, and subsections A1 and C3. To best determine which additional sections in which to report, consider your grant-funded staff and the FTEs you report in Section A2 Staff Information.  Only report in the sections of the form that reflect grant-funded activities, or activities conducted by grant-funded staff.  If grant-funded staff are not completing activities under a certain area, you will not report in that section of the report, even if your organization is doing the work using other funding.