Do we report court-related services that are provided by a grant-funded Victim Advocate in the Legal Services section?

No. Only report in the Legal Services section if your grant-funds support lawyers, paralegals, or specially appointed advocates who provide legal services to victims/survivors during the current reporting period. If you have a grant-funded Victim Advocate providing services, the grant-funded services provided by that staff will be recorded in q. 33a Victim Services.