SASP Formula Administrator Reporting Form
Download this PDF form to complete your progress report. Be sure to save a copy to your desktop before entering data.
This content and the downloadable PDF form have been updated for the 2020 reporting period.
Formula grant administrators are statutorily required to report on how grant funds were used. Data reported on progress reports help OVW monitor funded projects and illustrate grant program accomplishments. Please follow the steps below to complete and submit your 2020 progress report.
Steps to download, use and submit form (please also see video below):
- Click the “View PDF Form” button above and then save the form to your desktop.
- Close all internet browsers.
- Open your computer’s Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program.*
- With Adobe Reader DC open, go to “File,” select “Open,” and choose the fillable reporting form you saved to your desktop.
- Complete the form. (If you need to stop before you’re done, just save and close the form. To resume your work on it, just repeat steps 3 and 4 above.)
- Check the report by clicking the “Validate” button at the end of the form.
- Upload the validated form as an attachment in JustGrants.
* If you need the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, please visit Adobe’s Get Reader page.
E-Learning Video: Using the Form
VAWA MEI JD2020 Learning Series: Using the Form (duration: 3:05)
Remember, this progress report is due on March 30.
Content revision date: 1/8/2021