SASP Culturally Specific Reporting Form
Download this PDF form to complete your progress report. Be sure to save a copy to your desktop before entering data.
Please use the downloadable PDF form available above for the July – December 2021 progress reporting period.
Please note: This form is only for the current reporting period. Need a form for a period that has passed? Please contact us.
OVW grant recipients are statutorily required to report on grant-funded activities every six months. Data reported on semi-annual progress reports help OVW monitor funded projects and illustrate grant program accomplishments. Please follow the steps below to complete and submit your progress report.
Steps to download, use and submit form (please also see video below):
- Click the “View PDF Form” button above and then save the form to your desktop.
- Close all internet browsers.
- Open your computer’s Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program.*
- With Adobe Reader DC open, go to “File,” select “Open,” and choose the fillable reporting form you saved to your desktop.
- Complete the form. (If you need to stop before you’re done, just save and close the form. To resume your work on it, just repeat steps 3 and 4 above.)
- Check the report by clicking the “Validate” button at the end of the form.
- Upload the validated form as an attachment in JustGrants.
* If you need the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, please visit Adobe’s Get Reader page.
E-Learning Video: Using the Form
VAWA MEI JD2020 Learning Series: Using the Form (duration: 3:05)
Content revision date: 9/13/2021