Disability Reporting Form
Download this PDF form to complete your progress report. Be sure to save a copy to your desktop before entering data.
This content and the downloadable PDF form have been updated for the July-December 2020 reporting period. PLEASE NOTE: The deadline for this report has been changed to Feb. 28, 2021.
OVW grant recipients are statutorily required to report on grant-funded activities every six months. Data reported on semi-annual progress reports help OVW monitor funded projects and illustrate grant program accomplishments. Please follow the steps below to complete and submit your progress report for the July – December 2020 reporting period.
Steps to download, use and submit form (please also see video below):
- Click the “View PDF Form” button above and then save the form to your desktop.
- Close all internet browsers.
- Open your computer’s Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program.*
- With Adobe Reader DC open, go to “File,” select “Open,” and choose the fillable reporting form you saved to your desktop.
- Complete the form. (If you need to stop before you’re done, just save and close the form. To resume your work on it, just repeat steps 3 and 4 above.)
- Check the report by clicking the “Validate” button at the end of the form.
- Upload the validated form as an attachment in JustGrants.
* If you need the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, please visit Adobe’s Get Reader page.
E-Learning Video: Using the Form
VAWA MEI JD2020 Learning Series: Using the Form (duration: 3:05)
Content revision date: 1/11/2021