SASP Subgrantee Progress Reporting Form
View the annual progress reporting form. Be sure to SAVE A COPY to your desktop before entering data.
For SASP Subgrantees:
- Click the “view form” button above and then SAVE the form to your desktop.
- Close all internet browsers.
- Open the Adobe Reader DC program. To access the current version of Adobe Reader DC go to: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- With Adobe Reader DC open, go to “File,” select “Open,” and choose the reporting form saved to your computer desktop.
- Complete the progress report and then check for completeness and accuracy by clicking the “validate” button at the end of the form.
- Once validated, submit the completed report to your SASP administrator per their instructions.
For SASP Administrators:
To review the subgrantee reports,
- Check that the subgrantee report is the digitally completed PDF, not a scanned or handwritten copy.
- Review the data for completeness and accuracy. The SASP Guide for Reviewing Subgrantee Reports offers more information on how to review the data.
- Request needed data changes from the subgrantees or make the changes directly.
- Click the “validate” button at the end of the subgrantee form to ensure the form has been successfully validated.
- Once all subgrantee reports are reviewed, submit the data to the VAWA MEI at the Muskie School of Public Service.
Please deliver subgrantee progress report data to Muskie by March 30.
Administrators, there are two ways to submit your subgrantees’ data:
Upload the reports to the VAWA MEI secure file-sharing server. This is the preferred method of delivering subgrantee data to Muskie. In early February of each year, VAWA MEI will send administrators an email with instructions on how to upload subgrantee reports to the server. Questions? Please email email@example.com or call 1-800-922-8292.
Mail the reports to VAWA MEI at the Muskie School. Administrators who cannot access the secure file-sharing server may mail the reports directly to Muskie. To do so, the reports must be copied onto a USB flash drive and mailed to:
Muskie School of Public Service
ATTN: Tammy Mitman
233H Wishcamper Building
34 Bedford Street
Portland, ME 04101
If mailing, it is strongly recommended that SASP administrators use an express delivery service rather than regular mail service.