SASP Subgrantee Progress Reporting Form
View the annual progress reporting form. Be sure to SAVE A COPY to your desktop before entering data.
For SASP Subgrantees:
To complete your SASP Annual Progress Report (please also see video below),
- Click the “view form” button above and then SAVE the form to your desktop.
- Close all internet browsers.
- Open the Adobe Reader DC program. To access the current version of Adobe Reader DC go to: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- With Adobe Reader DC open, go to “File,” select “Open,” and choose the reporting form saved to your computer desktop.
- Complete the progress report and then check for completeness and accuracy by clicking the “validate” button at the end of the form.
- Once validated, submit the completed report to your SASP administrator per their instructions.
E-Learning Video: Using the Form
VAWA MEI JD2020 Learning Series: Using the Form (duration: 3:05) transcript
For SASP Administrators:
To review the subgrantee reports,
- Check that the subgrantee report is the digitally completed PDF, not a scanned or handwritten copy.
- Review the data for completeness and accuracy. The SASP Guide for Reviewing Subgrantee Reports offers more information on how to review the data.
- Request needed data changes from the subgrantees or make the changes directly.
- Click the “validate” button at the end of the subgrantee form to ensure the form has been successfully validated.
- Once all subgrantee reports are reviewed, submit the data to the VAWA MEI.
Please deliver subgrantee progress report data to VAWA MEI by March 30th.