SASP Guide for Reviewing Subgrantee Data
View program-specific reporting form instructions for more in-depth guidance on how to report grant-funded activities on the progress report.
The aim of this guide is to support administrators as they complete their review of SASP subgrantee reports. The guide addresses the issues most commonly found.
Administrators may also wish to view the following resources:
- SASP Administrator Quick Guide for Reviewing Subgrantee Reports is a quick reference tool for SASP administrators and subgrantees to assist with identifying possible errors or inconsistencies in the Subgrantee Annual Progress Report prior to submission.
- SASP Victim Services Correction Form is a fillable form for subgrantees and administrators to respond to red flag reports from VAWA MEI at the Muskie School. (This form may open a dialogue box on your computer so that you can save the file).
- Guide to Staff Categories provides examples of types of staff and staff functions, and how they should be reported on the SASP Subgrantee Annual Progress Report.
- Guide to Victim Services Categories provides examples of victim services and how they should be reported on the SASP Subgrantee Annual Progress Report.
SASP Administrators should review the subgrantee reports to:
- Check that the subgrantee report is the digitally completed PDF, not a scanned or handwritten copy.
- Review the data for completeness and accuracy using this guide.
- Request needed data changes from the subgrantees or make the changes directly.
- Click the “validate” button at the end of the subgrantee form to ensure the form has been successfully validated.
- Once all subgrantee reports are reviewed, submit the data to VAWA MEI at the Muskie School of Public Service.
- The following are tools and resources for reporting, reviewing and/or correcting subgrantee annual progress report data.